Feminomics provides a new perspective on gender and leadership challenges and opportunities for both women and men. It looks at the unbalanced leadership behind the economic crisis and how we need to re-balance our leadership at every level for future prosperity and well-being. The presentation forms a powerful centrepiece for leadership events, stimulating high levels […]
Archive | Women in Business RSS feed for this section
Our economic future depends on small business. But increasingly only those with personal wealth or assets are in a position to make a real go of ‘going it alone’.
Everyone has a business in them, according to the enterprise campaign recently launched by David Cameron. The self-employment rate is already at its highest level since the 1930s. But as a new report from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), based on official figures, suggests that these new entrepreneurs are in fact a growing class of vulnerable workers. […]
Greenwellfuture provides inclusive entrepreneurship CPD to business support providers and policy makers, who want to ensure that business support services attract a broader range of participants. The presentation below gives a snap-shot of a small part of our training programme. For more information please see our Inclusive Enterprepreneurship section or get in touch for an informal discussion. How to […]
Optimism and chance are key factors in business success according to new research. But optimism about your own abilities can be built with good training and support.
This article was first published as ‘Balance is Best’ in the Guardian Newspaper’s Women in Business supplement, May 2009. As the UK faces the toughest economic climate in over 50 years, it is time for the business world to review, learn and get smarter. Women in business are a critical part of the solution. The evidence […]
As world leaders head to Copenhagen to trade ideas, if not actions, on a low-carbon future, let’s hope their reading lists are not restricted to the new and shiny. Thirty five years ago EF Schumacher wrote ‘Small is Beautiful‘, which predicted the devastation we now see from squandered natural resources. He called for an economics […]
Greenwell delivers consultancy, research and training about entrepreneurship, equality and self-employment..
- Trade Unions for the Self-Employed? March 29, 2012
- Small is Beautiful: the Environmental Benefits of Home Working March 29, 2010
- Jobs for the Girls: Time for a Progressive Women’s Enterprise Strategy June 29, 2012
- Good Designers Understand Business Management Constraints September 29, 2012
- CEOs pay lip-service to Teamwork November 29, 2012
- Blogging for Researchers December 10, 2013
- Community Wind Power on the retreat in Denmark November 10, 2013
- Lost Power Could Fund Electricity Expansion in Africa October 10, 2013
- Feminomics – A New Perspective on Gender and Leadership March 29, 2013
- Flexicurity for the Self-employed December 29, 2012