Greenwell has devised and delivered ‘inclusive entrepreneurship’ staff development training to hundreds of business support providers. Below is an example of a course outline for Colleges:
Inclusive Entrepreneurship and the College
Enterprise skills are core skills for 21st century employability and Government increasingly sees the Further Education sector as key to delivering its enterprise agenda.
This half-day training and development workshop for College staff will help you to develop your team to meet the challenge. Our ‘inclusive entrepreneurship’ approach builds on core FE values of inclusion and diversity, helping to overcome staff resistance and create an environment where a wider range of students can benefit from entrepreneurial activities and skills.
- The latest thinking on inclusive enterprise, particularly with regard to FE/HE.
- Enterprise is critical for 21st century employability as well as new businesses.
- A diversity perspective reveals hidden potential and routes to un-tap it. Our diversity lens includes gender, age, disability and ethnicity as well as different learning styles.
- A bespoke event based on your strategies and priorities.
100% of delegates who have attended this workshop would recommend it to colleagues.
What delegates say
“Engaging and thought provoking”. “It moved the issue forward”.
“Thought-provoking, creative and inspiring”
“Thank you for delivering an excellent session on enterprise and inclusivity”.
“Space to work through issues”. “Chance to ally ideas through active discussion”. “Great session, needs to be disseminated to others”. “The session should be rolled out to all staff”.
- Delivery in an entrepreneurial learning style – creative, interactive, outcome focused.
- Future focused – addressing the enterprise implications of social and economic change.
- Challenging and informative – new knowledge and ideas about inclusive enterprise.
- Problem solving – how can we engage and deliver enterprise to more diverse groups?
- Improved knowledge of entrepreneurial learning and entrepreneurship and its relevance to today’s College.
- Appreciation of diverse entrepreneurial approaches and learning styles.
- An understanding of new techniques to engage and un-tap a wider range of entrepreneurial potential.
- Ideas and outline strategies to put into action.
- A highly-interactive, half-day, workshop for up to 20 staff.
- A course pack for each delegate to take away.
If you’d like to know more…
Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Erika Watson firstname.lastname@example.org
Client references available on request