Greenwell helps research institutions to share knowledge and new thinking with the public, business, media and policy-makers. We can support you to:
- Increase awareness, reputation and impact
- Attract new partners, students and supporters
- Enrich the research process
There are three strands to our research communications activities:
Training and development programmes to help researchers develop the skills they need to engage effectively the public, business and policy makers in research activities and agendas. Bespoke and off-the-shelf sessions are available in the following topics:
- Consultancy skills
- Writing for public engagement
- High impact blogging
- Authentic Networking
- Setting up a WordPress website
- Team strategy days
For more details click here.
Research communications methods that we deliver directly:
- Web site design and development
- Project blogs. Design, editorial management, commissioning, updating and promotion.
- Infographic development, design and promotion.
- Podcasts/ videos – scripting, recording, editing, uploading and promotion.
- Social media strategy and delivery.
- Webinars – event management and implementation.
- Online learning modules.
Project plans and bids
We can work with you to develop and deliver research communication / dissemination project plans and bids. This includes:
- Defining target outcomes and audiences
- Objectives and tactics
- Internal skills development
- Measuring and reporting impact