Our economic future depends on small business. But increasingly only those with personal wealth or assets are in a position to make a real go of ‘going it alone’.
Tag Archives | Unions
Everyone has a business in them, according to the enterprise campaign recently launched by David Cameron. The self-employment rate is already at its highest level since the 1930s. But as a new report from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), based on official figures, suggests that these new entrepreneurs are in fact a growing class of vulnerable workers. […]
Greenwell delivers consultancy, research and training about entrepreneurship, equality and self-employment..
- Trade Unions for the Self-Employed? March 29, 2012
- Small is Beautiful: the Environmental Benefits of Home Working March 29, 2010
- Jobs for the Girls: Time for a Progressive Women’s Enterprise Strategy June 29, 2012
- Good Designers Understand Business Management Constraints September 29, 2012
- CEOs pay lip-service to Teamwork November 29, 2012
- Blogging for Researchers December 10, 2013
- Community Wind Power on the retreat in Denmark November 10, 2013
- Lost Power Could Fund Electricity Expansion in Africa October 10, 2013
- Feminomics – A New Perspective on Gender and Leadership March 29, 2013
- Flexicurity for the Self-employed December 29, 2012