A version of this story has also been published on www.theneergycollective.com and in the December 2013 issue of Alternative Energy Africa.
Tag Archives | Africa
Greenwell delivers consultancy, research and training about entrepreneurship, equality and self-employment..
- Trade Unions for the Self-Employed? March 29, 2012
- Small is Beautiful: the Environmental Benefits of Home Working March 29, 2010
- Jobs for the Girls: Time for a Progressive Women’s Enterprise Strategy June 29, 2012
- Good Designers Understand Business Management Constraints September 29, 2012
- CEOs pay lip-service to Teamwork November 29, 2012
- Blogging for Researchers December 10, 2013
- Community Wind Power on the retreat in Denmark November 10, 2013
- Lost Power Could Fund Electricity Expansion in Africa October 10, 2013
- Feminomics – A New Perspective on Gender and Leadership March 29, 2013
- Flexicurity for the Self-employed December 29, 2012
ACBBA Africa Business Link Business Support CDFI's Clusters of Excellence competition Corruption Design electricity energy Fabian Society Feminomics Flexicurity Gender Germany Glass Ceiling Higher education Home-working Leadership LEPs Lifestyle businesses losses Management Marketing Micro-Business Mohammad Yunus Picking Winners Procurement Ron Botham Royal Agricultural College Schools Schumacher Self-employed SET Skills Social Enterprise Tax Credits Teamwork Tim Jackson Unions Venture Capital Welfare Bene Welfare Benefits Women